Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Platform includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Platform, such as registration, user feedback, giveaways, surveys, and reviews. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Platform.
For a better experience while using the Platform we collect information about the devices where you install or access the Platform, depending on the permissions you have granted which may include, but are not limited to, operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, device identifiers, advertisement identifiers, connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone. To access some features of the Platform, you may be required to connect to a third-party account within the Platform (i.e., Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter). If you do not grant access you will not have the ability to use some of the features on the Platform.
Information our servers may automatically collect when you access the Platform, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, mobile device information, location, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Platform to:
- Facilitate proper use of the Platform
- Provide access to the Platform
- Perform the Platform-related operations
- Assist us in analyzing how the Platform is used
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Provide you with push notifications
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Platform
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience
- Notify you of updates to the Platform
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Platform
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and privacy risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including video access, data analysis, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
If you post any public content to the Platform, such content may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Platform in perpetuity.
We use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit the Platform. This company may use information about your visits to the Platform and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions you may enjoy.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Tracking Pixels
We use web beacons, tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies on the Platform to help customize the Platform and improve your experience. When you access the Platform, your personal information is collected through the use of tracking technology. You may not decline web beacons
We also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Platform, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Platform, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Platform, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor, opt-out at the Network Advertising Initiative, or review Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
In addition, you may access additional controls and opt out of IDFA tracking within the iOS Settings app.
You should be aware that getting a new device, or erasing or otherwise altering your setting or files may also clear certain opt-out settings.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
The General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. In addition, we offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access - the right to be informed of, and request access to, the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
You may also contact us at [email protected] and inform us of your desire to exercise your rights. We will reply with further instructions to verify your identity and provide details regarding the process. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Policy For Children
The Platform is designed for those 13 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Other Disclosures & Policies
Please check out our TERMS OF SERVICE
Information We Collect
Our Site and Platform collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”Personal Information”). In particular, we have collected (or not collected, if indicated below) the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, postal address, unique personal identifier,
online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address,
account name, or other similar identifiers
Personal information categories listed in
the California Customer Records statute
(Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
A name, signature, address, telephone number, education,
employment, employment history, credit card number,
debit card number, or any other methods of payment for our
products, or medical information. Some personal information
included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics
under California or federal law
Age (40 years or older), medical condition, physical or mental
disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression,
pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), veteran or
military status. These categories are ONLY collected in very limited
circumstances were directly provided by the consumer voluntarily
Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics,
or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier
or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints,
and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other
physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s
interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location or movements.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Professional or employment
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Non-public education information
(per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99))
Education records directly related to a student maintained
by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf,
such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules,
student identification codes, student financial information, or
student disciplinary records.
Inferences drawn from other personal information
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics,
psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes,
intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
You may give us your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email. This includes, but may not be limited to, personal data you provide when you:
- Create an account on our Site or Platform;
- Interact with the Site or Platform such as listening and accessing;
- Log in using an authentication partner (i.e., Google);
- Click on an advertisement; or
- Provide information by email.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our Site or Platform, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical information about you if you visit other websites employing tracking technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical data from the following parties:
- (a) Analytics providers;
- (b) Advertising networks.
- Data from publicly available sources such as internet search engines based inside and outside the United States.
Use of Personal Information
We may use and/or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To register you as a new subscriber
- To manage our relationship with you which may include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(c) Sending you the newsletter to which you subscribed
- To administer and protect our business and the Site and Platform (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data)
- To deliver relevant Site and Platform content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Site and Platform, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we require that the recipient both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of third parties:
- Entities owned in whole or in part by Leadership with Mike
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide professional services
- Regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstance
- Service providers
- Other individuals, services, and partners at your request
- Contests and promotions partners
- Advertisers, ad networks and advertising partners
- Social media networks
- Entities for legal purposes
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any categories of personal information (for both minors and non-minors). We do not sell personal information to third parties. While we do not sell your information to any third party in the traditional sense of the word ‘sell’, the definition of ‘sell’ provided in the CCPA is much more broad so we are providing notice that we may partner with third-party service providers and affiliate partners who may gain access to your personal information through the use of beacons, tracking pixels, or cookies.
California Information & Deletion Rights
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information;
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you;
- Delete certain personal information we have about you; and
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. For example, we need certain information in order to provide the Site and Platform to you.
Verification: We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name, e-mail address, and physical address.
You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent's request.
Deletion Request Right
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically using the email address you provide in your request.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive different goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Your Privacy Rights
Right to access and/or correct your personal information, or opt out of sale of personal information.
If you would like to review, correct, or update your personal information, you or your authorized representative may submit a verifiable consumer request to us at [email protected]
We will respond to your verified request as soon as reasonably practicable, but no later than sixty (60) days after receipt. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response.
We generally do not disclose or share personal information for profit.